My Cold Stone Club™ FAQ
- What is a My Cold Stone Club account?
- Can I add a family member to my account?
- How many family members can I add to my account?
- How do I update a family member's My Cold Stone Club information?
- How do I remove a family member from a My Cold Stone Club Account?
- When will I receive my birthday coupon?
- How long do I have to redeem my birthday coupon?
- My email offer won't print. What do I do?
- What if I don't have an email address or printer, can I receive information and coupons via regular mail?
- How do I update my account information?
- How do I update my email preferences?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I make sure I receive My Cold Stone Club emails from Cold Stone Creamery?
- What do I do if my favorite Cold Stone Creamery location is not an available option when I join?
- Where can I redeem a My Cold Stone Club offer?
- Why can't I see the coupon on my email anymore?
- For general My Cold Stone Club issues please contact us.
Creating a My Cold Stone account allows you become a Cold Stone brand insider. We'll keep you informed of upcoming promotions, giveaways, events and new products and you'll periodically receive exclusive, member-only offers. Plus, when you join our My Cold Stone Club you'll receive a special treat for signing up and another on your birthday.
Yes. You can add family members to your account simply by clicking the "Add Your Family Members" link found in the footer of all My Cold Stone Club emails.
You can add up to seven family members to your account. To add more than seven, you must create an additional My Cold Stone account with a different email address. All My Cold Stone Club and promotional emails will be sent to the main contact for the account.
You can update the account information for any family member by clicking the "Add Your Family Members" link found in the footer of all My Cold Stone Club emails. Simply locate your family member's information and click the "Edit" button. However, you must contact us to change an existing family member's date of birth.
A family member can be removed from your account at any time. Simply follow the steps below. If you have any trouble editing your family member information, you may contact us for assistance. Please be as descriptive as possible when sending an inquiry.
- Click the "Add Your Family Members" link found at the bottom of every email we send
- Locate your family member's info
- Click the remove button
- When the "Are you sure?" dialog box pops up, click "ok" to verify removal
Your coupon will be emailed to your account's main contact email address seven (7) days prior to your birthday.
You have two weeks to redeem your coupon. Your birthday coupon is valid seven (7) days prior to your birthday and expires seven (7) days after your birthday.
If you're having problems printing one of our emails, please make sure that you have a default printer selected for your computer, that it is properly connected to your computer, and that it is turned on.
What if I don't have an email address or printer, can I receive information and coupons via regular mail?
No. An e-mail address and access to a printer are required for enrollment in the My Cold Stone Club.
You can update your account information by clicking the "Update Your Information" link found in the footer of all My Cold Stone Club emails. Simply follow these steps:
- Click the "Update Your Information" link found at the bottom of any email we send
- Update any information on the page
- Click the "Save" button
Note: You cannot update your date of birth online. If there's an error with your birthday, please contact us.
You can update your email address by following these steps:
- Click the "Update Your Information" link found in the footer of every email we send
- Update your email address then click the "Save" button
You can close your account by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link found in the footer of our My Cold Stone Club emails or you may contact us and request to be removed from the My Cold Stone Club.
Note: Unsubscribing will close your My Cold Stone Club account and you will no longer receive special offers, promotions, or coupons from Cold Stone Creamery. You may join the club again at any time.
To ensure that you receive your birthday and promotional emails in your inbox, please add email@example.com to your address book or list of approved senders.
Please contact our customer service department and let them know which location you were unable to locate. We will then research and attempt to remedy the situation. In the meantime, to complete your registration, select an alternate location. You can always access your account information at a later date and select a new favorite store.
The offers you receive via email are good at the location listed on the coupon. You must bring the entire email, not just the coupon, to your local Cold Stone Creamery to redeem an offer. The store location that will be listed on all of your coupons is the store location you selected as your favorite when you joined the My Cold Stone Club. If you need to edit your favorite store location simply follow these steps.
- Click the "Update Your Information" link found in the footer of all My Cold Stone Club emails
- Change the city, state and zip information listed on your account
- Click the "Save" button
- Select a new favorite store from the list on the next page
In order to prevent fraud we have limited the number of times that a coupon can be viewed. If the coupon has been viewed too many times and you have not yet been able to print it, please contact our customer service department and they will be able to assist you.